Monday, April 13, 2009

Hope

Today I feel a little hope. Perhaps it's the sun shining in the window or the romantic weekend at the beach that we just got back from. I don't know. But I feel a tiny flickering light of it, and I want to find a way to feed it. I want to ignore the possibility that it might instead be self-delusion, and hang on to it anyway. So if you hear a crazy neighbor outside calling for her hope rather than her kitty, don't mind me.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm so glad you are seeing some light through it all. The beach has a way of soothing us. The dry sand, the wet sea, the rhythm of it all. I'm hope you find a way to fuel your new hope. Focus on it.
    Much love
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. love the image of going out to search for hope. i'm usually outside yelling, "Dignity. Where are you, Dignity?" Much love today, Mol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine is good, and hope is very good. I'm glad they found you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear a little light is shining for you today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, hope. Roll with it...enjoy it. It's a nice thing to feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly, I nominated you for an award. Stop by my blog to check it out.

    ReplyDelete